#1353 still error!!

>    I've removed that line from dmi_scan.c file, and run the whole
>    compilation from the beginning (I've removed the whole lm_sensors
>    source dir before) but still the same error...
> What should I do now? (I don't want to reinstall linux now but I
> really need this sensors package!)

With a bit of luck, you don't need the dmi_scan module. Try to remove it
from the compilation process. Edit kernel/busses/Module.mk. Comment out
the following line:

KERNELBUSSESTARGETS += $(MODULE_DIR)/dmi_scan.o

becomes:

#KERNELBUSSESTARGETS += $(MODULE_DIR)/dmi_scan.o

And try again. I don't pretend it is a very nice fix, but if it's OK for
you... And if it still fails, at least we will have another information,
this may help.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/