Can I loan you a Westerville board?

> Hi Dave, let's ask the folks on the list to see if anybody wants to
> tackle this.  I personally don't have the time to do this, but perhaps
> somebody else might have some time and get some entertainment from
> helping.

I would accept a ssh access. However, I'll do what I can, I can't
promise anything since I don't fully understand everything in the
project yet (although I admit I am learning fast). Especially, I don't
have the slightest idea on how bus drivers work, which may prevent me
from helpping you.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/