#1353 still error!!

> Thanks, very nice, it works at last! No errors at the dmi_scan
> module now. Then I've run make install so it's completed now,
> thank you!

Well, it could hardly generate any error since it isn't compiling it
anymore. Still I wonder why it would failed.

> I've tried sensors-detect but it can't recognize my stupid Asus
> TUSL2-C mainboard's sensors. Sorry, but I really don't understand this
> thing... Can you please help me in this?

I don't understand either. It sees no sensor chips because the bus
driver failed to load (although it was correctly detected). Any message
in the logs?

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/