#1353 still error!!

>OK, three possibilities then:
>
>1* The PCI ID of your i801 chip is not in our list. Very unlikely, else
>sensors-detect wouldn't have detected it at first.
>
>2* There is another driver requesting the "authority" upon this chip.
>I've heard stories about this, I don't know if it applies there. Are
>there any other driver on your system you know of which uses the i801?

How do I know if anything uses it? Where can I disable it?

>3* You have an Asus motherboard which hides the i2c bus. In this case,
>refer to prog/hotplug/README.p4b. I think this is the more probable, so
>you should try this first.

I've read the README.p4b file and did exactly what it says, but it seems
nothing has changed, it can do the "insmod p4b_smbus.o" without any
errors, then I write those modprobe lines which are in the README then I
start sensors but nothing has changed (sensors-detect also says: No
sensors found).

So, I think the problem will be that in the 2. possibility, because I've
tried lspci before doing those things written in the README and there's
the 00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corp. 82801BA/BAM SMBus (rev 05) line.
What should I do now?

Thank you for your kind help and patience!
Best regards,
Toth Andras