Re: Live patching microconference update

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018, Josh Poimboeuf wrote:

> Our goal is to maximize discussions and minimize "presenting".  Jiri has
> proposed a 0-1 slide rule: all presenters only prepare a single slide
> (or even no slides).

Now that we're two days from the miniconf, I'd like to ask everybody to:

- quickly take a look at the schedule for one last time and shout if there
  is something that needs fixing

- remind everybody about the 0-1 slide suggestion / rule (this is of
  course more important for the "disucssion" proposals), to maximize the
  space for potential discussions

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux SCSI]