Live patching microconference update

Hi all,

The live patching microconference at LPC in Vancouver is scheduled for
Nov 15, Thursday afternoon, from 2:00PM-4:45PM.

With a 30 minute conference break in the middle, we only have 2 hours
and 15 minutes of scheduled time.  Similar to previous years, we have a
lot of topics to cover in a short amount of time.

For everyone planning to attend this year, please review the following
(tentative) schedule:

  https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/2/timetable/?view=lpc

I did my best to fit everything in.  I gave each topic a 15 minute slot,
except for arch support, which got 30 minutes (10 minutes per arch).

Our goal is to maximize discussions and minimize "presenting".  Jiri has
proposed a 0-1 slide rule: all presenters only prepare a single slide
(or even no slides).

I'm happy to shrink/add time to different topics as needed.  Or if you
don't think a topic is worth discussing, we can drop it to give more
time elsewhere.

And of course, during the session, if a topic ends early, we can move on
to the next one ahead of schedule.

Any thoughts/comments/suggestions?

--
Josh

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux SCSI]