Re: Live patching microconference update

On 10/19/18 10:08 AM, Josh Poimboeuf wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 02:54:55PM +0200, Miroslav Benes wrote:
>> On Thu, 18 Oct 2018, Josh Poimboeuf wrote:
>>

>> I did not forget about Jason's slot. I just don't know where to include
>> it, because although there was email about it I still don't understand
>> what it is about. It could go to the first group as well as to the second.
>
> Jason can correct me, but I think the idea is, would it make sense to
> have upstream livepatch "streams" which mirror the stable trees.
> Another "new" idea, I can imagine a lot of discussion there.

Hi,

Yes, sorry for replying really late here - I wasn't sure if I was going
to be able to attend, but now things are all set I will be at plumbers.

Yes, I want to see the level of interest in livepatch for lts streams,
since a lot of ppl use lts, and if there is interest how can it best be
structured.

Thanks,

-Jason

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux SCSI]