Re: Live patching microconference update

Hi

- User space live patching (libpulp)

I don't know anything about this topic other than its title, but I would
expect there to potentially be a *lot* of discussion, considering the
broad scope of user space live patching.

Joao has a proof of concept as far as I know. I expect he could give us a
presentation.

Joao, what's your intention?

I'm already all set for coming to the LPC, so first thing is yes, I'll be around. Regarding the discussion, I would like to introduce our assumptions and ideas to create a consistency model for user space live patching and how the current prototype was implemented. I think it might be doable with 3 or 4 slides in ~10 minutes.

Tks,
Joao

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux SCSI]