Re: Live patching microconference update

On Tue, 13 Nov 2018, Jiri Kosina wrote:

> - remind everybody about the 0-1 slide suggestion / rule (this is of
>   course more important for the "disucssion" proposals), to maximize the
>   space for potential discussions

The below just came from the LPC program comittee, which basically
underlines the point above as well from the video recording POV.

=====
Hi folks,
we have a video and audio recording company working in each of the MC
rooms. You will see that they are set up to record the audience
interaction. We are NOT recording the slides. This is on the assumption
that the MCs are discussions and not presentations.
Please try to run your session as a discussion session as opposed to a
series of talks w/o any interaction with the audience.
The purpose of MCs is to discuss and resolve problems collaboratively,
not to present work that has been already done.

Thank you for your cooperation

The LPC committee
=====

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux SCSI]