Re: Resend : Reading corrupt IEEE 802.15.4 packages with the AT-REB233 and the BeagleBone Black with IWPAN

Hi Alex,

I've changed the Kernel module so that i read the Framebuffer as SRAM and not as FrameBuffer. I've write a 0x00n followed by 0x00 to determine a SRAM read from the addr 0.

But the Kernel Module can not identity the frame length any more.

The Sniffed packages (all Packages have 143 byte length) do not show the behaviour any more.

Maybe the SRAM read access is protected and the Frame-buffer Read not...?

Best Regards

Sebastian Balz