Re: Resend : Reading corrupt IEEE 802.15.4 packages with the AT-REB233 and the BeagleBone Black with IWPAN

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 8:05 AM, Balz <Sebastian.balz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> The Atmel/Microchip Team ask me to do not a Frame-Buffer Reader but a SRAM read(addr 0x00-0x7F)
> I locked through the Code but could not find the Frame-Buffer reading part.

We start the read frame buffer command at [0].

> I would like to recompile the corresponding part and check if that changes something

For me it sounds weird. You definitely lost the frame buffer
protection with that.
Is there some errata released where it stands you should use SRAM access?

If I would be atmel, then maybe try to use manual locks, see register
bits "RX_PDT_DIS". If they don't trust that automatic way doesn't
work.
You can change the code as well to use the manual way.

- Alex

[0] http://elixir.free-electrons.com/linux/latest/source/drivers/net/ieee802154/at86rf230.c#L758