Re: Resend : Reading corrupt IEEE 802.15.4 packages with the AT-REB233 and the BeagleBone Black with IWPAN

Hi,
I do not use the SPIDEV fragment, so I've deleted it out of the Overlay.
The data sheet of the ATREB233 says that the SPI cut get up to 7.5 MHZ but decreasing it does have no positive effects.
My SPI Configuration is specified for the BBB.

I do think that released the RX_Save_MODE means, that the frame buffer is not any more protected, so that the hardware can override the FrameBuffer. I've checked the value of register 0x0c periodically but it does not change its value while operating. But i have no idea how to make the regmap volatile.

Best Regards
Sebastian Balz