Re: Resend : Reading corrupt IEEE 802.15.4 packages with the AT-REB233 and the BeagleBone Black with IWPAN

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 10:39:34AM +0200, Balz wrote:
> hi,
>
> I figured out that you can disable the shadow registers (in the regmap dir)
> by writing "y" to "cache_bypass" by the command "echo y > cache_bypass", ore
> by setting the third char to y (in the corresponding line ) in the file
> access but this you cannot do in user space.
>
> I've checked it out that if you write a "y" to "cache_bypass" that the drive
> reads all defined registers (seen in "range") from the device.
> The value of ref 0x0C stays unchanged.
>
> I would be very grateful if you could use you connections to Atmel.
> Of cause you can refer to my proved logic-dump and pcap file in my dropbox

tried it, gave up... seems to be everything has changed because
microchip & atmel stuff. You could try it...

You didn't answered my other question:

Do you transmit over monitor interface?

Also I don't have such issues with RPi, do you have some RPi around and
use _mainline_ Linux kernel. Very important _mainline_.

- Alex