Re: Resend : Reading corrupt IEEE 802.15.4 packages with the AT-REB233 and the BeagleBone Black with IWPAN

Hi,

thank you as far.

i do have next Thursday the possibility to get a rpi.
I'am sorry.
yes i'am using it as monitor.
the configuration is :
    sudo iwpan "$wpan" del
    sudo iwpan "$phy" interface add "$wpan" type monitor
    sudo iwpan "$phy" set channel 0 "$channel"
    sudo ifconfig "$wpan" up

with $wpan == wpan0, $phy == phy0 and $channel = 26

So i try to get in touch with Atmel/Micochip and report the result.

Best Regards

Sebastian Balz