Re: [ANN] HID dumping tool

On 08/19/2010 12:47 AM, Greg KH wrote:
It just dawned on me: were you meaning just to use AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS to
integrate it as a sub-package, or did you intend to integrate it directly
into the build?
I don't know, which do you recommend?
I suggest we start with AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS. I'll do a patch to usbutils.
But first, could you please confirm the hid-dump renaming?

Is "usbhid-dump" OK for you? Or is it worse than "hid-dump"?
There is a third option of "usbhiddump", but it seems less readable to me.

What do you think?

This is the only thing holding me now. I have migrated to git and got all
the other integration things figured out.

Sincerely,
Nick