Re: [ANN] HID dumping tool

On 07/27/2010 09:03 PM, Greg KH wrote:
The best way to do this would be to have a git tree that I could pull
from and sync up with at needed times.  Do you have that for this tool?
Well, not yet. I'm using Subversion. But I feel I will need to know and use
git anyway. However, getting accustomed to it and migrating the repository
could take some time. Maybe it would be possible to use something like
git-svn for a start.

Anyway, I think I will need to change a few things before a direct
pull and integration into usbutils would be possible.

Shouldn't we maybe get off the lists at this point?

Sincerely,
Nick