[ANN] HID dumping tool

Hi everyone,

I've just released a small HID dumping tool called "hid-dump",
based on libusb 1.0.

It dumps USB HID report descriptors and reports themselves "as is".
The tool detaches/reattaches the device from/to the kernel as needed.
All or specific device interfaces could be dumped.

You could use it to explore how HID report descriptors map to reports
actually sent by the device.

A bit more detailed description:
http://digimend.sourceforge.net/#proj-hid-dump

The source tarball:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/digimend/files/hid-dump/hid-dump-1.0.tar.gz/download

You can decode the report descriptors with the help of another my tool
- hidrd-convert, a part of hidrd package [1].

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,
Nick

P.S. Thanks to Alan Stern for explaining the interrupt transfers :)

[1] http://digimend.sourceforge.net/#proj-hidrd