Re: [DRIVER][WIP] Playstation controllers (DualShock 3/4, Navigation/Motion Controller, ...)

Great for me, I don't have to do any work then :-)

As for the pre-built kernel, thanks but I REALLY should do it myself
instead. For now I'm just hacking and learning my way through, but if
I end up someday with something worth contributing back, I won't be
able to just skip this step forever.

I think I'll just wait for 3.15, then build it myself like a grown-up
kernel developer :-)

Hmm... I do have this 3rd party USB Playstation Memory Card reader
that wasn't recognized last time I plugged it in... I'll just
double-check if someone isn't already working on it BEFORE jumping
straight into the code :-)

Thanks,
Jean-Baptiste Boric