Re: [DRIVER][WIP] Playstation controllers (DualShock 3/4, Navigation/Motion Controller, ...)

> If the touchpad is indeed not supported yet, I still have a problem :
> I have no idea how to report the touchpad's data to the userspace. For
> now, I'm reporting the data as 4 axis (for visual feedback), but it is
> obviously not a solution.

Hi JB,
As Greg mentioned this work is being done on the 'linux-input' mailing
list. 3.14 will include the USB support for the DS4, and Frank has almost
everything working (including touch pad) but these patches won't be
mainstream until 3.15.

If you want to try them out you can 'merge' the following git trees:
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/jikos/hid.git/log/?h=for-3.15/sony
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/jikos/hid.git/log/?h=for-3.15/ll-driver-new-callbacks

and then add this series of patches.
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/3558301/

(If you just want a quick check I might be able to send you a pre-built
kernel. Are you 32 or 64 bit?)

It's also worth pointing out that to get the DS4 working nicely with Bluez
you need to use Bluez 3.14 (or above).

Cheers,
Simon.