From: "Karen Lewellen" <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "K0LNY_Glenn" <glenn@ervin.email>
Cc: "Butch Bussen" <butchb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "John G. Heim" <jheim@xxxxxxxx>;
<speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Milan Zamazal" <pdm@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<Blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: "Accessibility in Fedora Workstation" (fwd)

Do what?
where I am it is actually a violation of vendor contract to tell someone
they must use a certain tool.
give them the chance in an office to try several things yes.
Force jaws down their throat like rehab does no.
I said I wished I knew someone in Nebraska media not that I did...although
perhaps.

On Wed, 17 Aug 2022, K0LNY_Glenn wrote:

> Please do.

>>> dues.