Re: "Accessibility in Fedora Workstation" (fwd)

Please do.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karen Lewellen" <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "K0LNY_Glenn" <glenn@ervin.email>
Cc: "Butch Bussen" <butchb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "John G. Heim" <jheim@xxxxxxxx>;
<speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Milan Zamazal" <pdm@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<Blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: "Accessibility in Fedora Workstation" (fwd)

Glen,
you are missing the point.
A commission board, at least if constructed  with integrity serves as a
watchdog for your organization's activities.
Making sure that you act, objectively, and above influence with government
funding.
That role differs from a public servant, like yourself.
In fact that the commission  has members from both organizations is
exactly why you should not be a member.
if, as you said, the state has an Nfb philosophy, I wonder  just how above
influence  that commission actually is, lip service attendance does not
translate  to the statement you freely made.
Honestly, i wish I knew someone with Nebraska public radio.  there is a
investigative, data journalism piece right here, exploring how objective
your  office is in fact.