Re: About no_interrupt?

Good Morning Karen-and-All: I suppose Voxin is packaged-and-sold by Oralux. As far as how much interaction Samuel would have reguarding Fenrir, I honestly have no idea. Once I can narrow down whether this issue happens with Fenrir as well, then it would be a cause for filing a bug with Oralux. We know both screen-readers can interrupt older Voxin voices, but now its an issue, at least in Speakup, with embedded voices.
Chime