Re: About no_interrupt?

Hi Samuel: Well, now struggling trying to get Allison talking in SID. The way I understand, Oralux wants us to use "speechd-up" instead of voxinup? In Debian stable, unless I am doing something wrong, voxinup is an only way I can get Allison, but cannot interrupt at all. I `need this laptop in a working Allison before an August 18 trip. Thanks in advance
Chime