Re: About no_interrupt?

Again though I ask why this company would have any reason to build pipes for speakup well at all? Your stop sign analogy does not quite resonate because the source of the sign, government, city, county or whomever is an authority that drivers have a reason to obey. Or at least choose to obey. If the traveler has no reason to be aware of, or even concern themselves with a stop sign, they are not likely to plan accordingly.
Kare