Re: About no_interrupt?

Well, I suppose if I understood much more, I could try-and-run Fenrir with Allison. I did install fenrir, sure alot of packages. While Fenrir has some options which Speakup does not, what I would really want would be a Speakup keymap for Fenrir. Chris was opened to that if it were supplied. From running a search, Fenrir works with these embedded voices, but again like a speakup situation, we would need real life experiences, "can you interrupt speech"?
And as to Karen's question, I have never heard of a pause keystroke in Speakup.
Chime