Re: About no_interrupt?

Thank you Samuel for your analysis: Since I posted, I tried putting those speakup files in .speakup /load and /etc/speakup. None of which made any difference. As to your question, I wish I knew, especially not knowing where Gilles-and-Oralux got them from? I notice there are times where speakup will not read until I highlight my current line, this is after typing some commands such as after I get a Debian login prompt. I am thinking, maybe have it read something long-and-look-and-see what processes are running? Thanks in advance
Chime