Re: About no_interrupt?

Actually, what you are thinking is correct, a key to stop the blabbering, <love that term> and start it again. granted I am no Linux user, but I have personally never encountered synthesis that could not be paused. It is the task of the screen reader to create drivers or config files if you will insuring various speech options are controlled by your program. Chime, have you tried the control key on your voice? Might need to hold it down if she has built up a full head of steam laughs.
You  Know how some women get when they start talking.
Kare