Re: About no_interrupt?

Chime,
voiceover for the mac has this keystroke.
Business vision has this keystroke.

and yes, for the short time I played with vocal eyes during the pandemic, it has it too. Sometimes the control key is used, sometimes the alt key is used, and sometimes you can set a hot key for it. The ability to pause speech can be as important as the ability to start it, if that makes sense.