Re: the push to get rid of CONFIG_VT in the kernel and the future of Speakup

Kelly Prescott writes:
> I think we have all known for years that the hardware synthesizers are going
> the way of the land-line telephone... ;) <smiles>
Ah, land line isn't going away--ever. Don't believe the cell phone
industry hype.

Take a look into any modern office and you'l find plenty land line
phones on desks all around.

But, don't forget to look in the back and notice they're lines are cat5 cables.

OK. I digress from an important conversation that I really should drop
my 2cents Bahamian Dollars into! <grin>

Janina