Re: Jupiter rocks; was Re: the push to get rid of CONFIG_VT in the kernel and the future of Speakup

Woe! Jupiter is still available? Last time I saw it anywhere, it was a
set of kernel modules much like Speakup, although the last time I saw it
anywhere was probably about 8 to 10 years ago. Is Jupiter entirely in
userspace now, and does it have software speech support, at least via
Espeak? Depending on how well it works, it could be great for those
people who need text console speech as well as Orca on the graphical
desktop.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--