Re: alternate dictionary server was Re: OT: I lost my dictionary

If it were to become a desired need, I would be willing to open my
dictd server up to the general network as well. I don't know why the
folks that created the software would decide to not support it any
more but I too would be lost without access to a dictionary
continually.