Re: OT: I lost my dictionary

Hi Gene,

You suggested pointing my browser at www.dict.org to see what I can
learn. I got the same results with both elinks and edbrowse, and
discovered that the website does not respond. It doesn't fail, it just
does not respond. I'm curious what would happen if you were to try that.
Perhaps the problem is theirs, not mine.

Chuck

--

 Chuck in Ghent, northeast of Hudson on the Hudson.