Re: OT: I lost my dictionary

Hi chuck.  I get absolutely no response from www.dict.org either.  I
tried looking atthe site with nmap, and got no response.  I also tried
pointing lynx at it and got no response either.  So it's either really
down, or they really don't want anyone accessing it.

I don't no what port my server is on, so I'll have to check.  Once I
find out, and set things up on my router, you could  try using dict
--host collinsnet.net, but it will be a while before I can check that
out.  I'll let you know when I'm ready to try.

Gene