Re: omap 0sk and mistral touchscreen..

Hi,
everything looks fine from the kernel side. I think the problem might
be in the file system. i have used the following options to get the
touchscreen files compiled from tslib:

./autogen.sh

./configure --prefix=/tslib --host=arm-linux-gnu

make

make install

is it right?

when i do:
cat /proc/bus/input/devices

i get:
I: Bus=0000 Vendor=0000 Product=0000 Version=0000
N: Name="ADS784x Touchscreen"
P: Phys=spi2.0/input0
S: Sysfs=/class/input/input1
H: Handlers=mouse0 event1 ts0
B: EV=b
B: KEY=400 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
B: ABS=1000003

what does ts0 have to do with the environment variables? i have not
included ts0 in the environment variables> my environment variables
are:

export TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/event1
export TSLIB_CONFFILE=/etc/ts.conf
export TSLIB_CONSOLEDEVICE=/dev/ttyS0
export TSLIB_CONSOLEDEVICE=none
export TSLIB_FBDEVICE=/dev/fb0
export TSLIB_PLUGINDIR=/usr/lib/ts
export TSLIB_CALIBFILE=/etc/pointercal

when i boot up the kernel, i get the following details regarding the
touchscreen:

ts: Compaq touchscreen protocol output
ads7846 spi2.0: touchscreen + hwmon, irq 164
input: ADS784x Touchscreen as /class/input/input1

someone please help me out. i am struck at this point for a couple of
weeks now.

thanx and regards,
Shareef