Re: omap 0sk and mistral touchscreen..

hi,

i currently dont have any GUI on it. But the display is turned on as
am able to see the linux logo and also able to write characters to the
lcd.

i would like to add here that i DID NOT get
[*] Touchscreens
  <*> OMAP touchscreen input driver "

but instead i enabled the ADS7846 touchscreen. Actually i couldnt find
omap touchscreen on linux2.6.18.

regards,
Shareef