Re: omap 0sk and mistral touchscreen..

Dear Abraham,

I am not receiving any error nor any messages on the LCD.. i have
added the following environment variables:

export TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/event1
export TSLIB_CONFFILE=/etc/ts.conf
export TSLIB_CONSOLEDEVICE=/dev/ttyS0
export TSLIB_FBDEVICE=/dev/fb0
export TSLIB_PLUGINDIR=/usr/lib/ts
export TSLIB_CALIBFILE=/etc/pointercal

everything seems fine.. except that i dont get any calibration
messages on the lcd.

regards,
Shareef