Re: printing

Hello,

I installed ghostpdl properly.
When I do:
$_lpt1='cat >/tmp/x.pcl'
I get in /tmp folder file that is output from the program and it is
actually text file.

When I do other command:
pcl6 -sDEVICE=pswrite -sPAPERSIZE=a4 -sOutputFile=x.ps x.pcl
I got the following error message:
Warning interpreter exited with error code -1
Flushing to end of job

Obviously interpreter is an issue.

I think that we are very close to the solution. DO you have any idea
about -1 error code of interpreter?

Thanks,

Vedran