Re: printing

    Hello.
    Your boot.log looks right!
The DOS application prints to LPT1 or PRN? Maybe it prints to LPT2 or LPT3 in which case you can configure them in dosemu.conf to be the same printer.
    If you execute under DOS the command "dir >PRN" does it print anything?
    HTH.
    Bye.

El 18/11/10 22:02, Vedran Vucic escribiÃ:
Hello,

Please check this:
http://pastebin.ca/1995937

Thanks,