Re: tcp/ip + samba + dosemu

Stas Sergeev escreveu:
What? Set the lock to the hdimage file to prevent it from
being opened by the multiple dosemu instances? Of course
it is possible.

Sorry, my Linux knowledge is not all that much. I come from DOS world ;-)

I have no time and I can't take risk of new features  :(
I think this is a completely wrong attitude. [...]

Well Stas, as you don't receive this list's messages you haven seen that in fact he has been trying for a long time...

-----from other messages----

Rafał Cygnarowski wrote:
> I have similar configurations elsewhere. I use DosEMU + Novell Client to run sales program (based on clarion database). So locks works as they are expected to work.

Why don't you use that configuration for this case? You said somewhere that you already use ??Mars (Novell server for Linux)...

BTW, do you have a tutorial on that configuration?

Alain

-