Re: Afatech AF9013 DVB-T not working with mplayer radio streams

Jelle de Jong wrote:
> Antti Palosaari wrote:
>> Hei Devin and Jelle,

>>> I will fix that just right now. I think I will change demodulator from
>>> "return error invalid value" to "force detect transmission parameters
>>> automatically" in case of broken parameters given.
>> It is fixed now as I see best way.
>>
>> For reason or other my MPlayer didn't give garbage and I never seen any
>> of those debugs added. I added just similar channels.conf line as Jelle
>> but changed freq and PIDs used here. Maybe garbage fields are filled "0"
>> which corresponds AUTO.
>> Anyhow, here it is. Could you test?
>> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9013/
>>
>> regards
>> Antti
>
> I tried to test it but it did not work, i tried to get some more
> information with printk i am sure but not much luck there. Al test where
> done on the test system, you can login and see for yourself.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jelle
>
> cd
> hg clone http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9013/
> cd af9013/
> make -j3
> sudo make install
> sudo make unload
> sudo modprobe dvb_usb_af9015
> mplayer -nolirc -nojoystick -dvbin card=1 -dvbin timeout=10
> dvb://"3FM(Digitenne)"
> # did not work

I keep doing test and the debug i got showed it was in auto mode, so i
did a tzap -a 0 -c ~/.tzap/channels.conf -r "3FM(Digitenne)" no lock :D
that other bug was teasing me again... :D I manually replugged the
device and mplayer works perfect. So patch confirmed to build and work.
Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Jelle