Re: Afatech AF9013 DVB-T not working with mplayer radio streams

On 06/26/2009 11:07 AM, Jelle de Jong wrote:
Hi all,

Because i now use a new kernel and new mplayer versions I did some
testing again on one of my long standing issues.

My Afatech AF9015 DVB-T USB2.0 stick does not work with mplayer, other
em28xx devices do work with mplayer.

Would somebody be willing to do some tests and see if mplayers works on
your devices?

Debian 2.6.30-1

/usr/bin/mplayer -identify -v -dvbin timeout=10 dvb://"3FM(Digitenne)"

See the attachments for full details.

For me, this works. I tested this with MT2060 tuner device, as you have also. If I remember correctly it worked for you also when channel is selected by using tzap. I don't know what mplayer does differently.

Do the television channels in that same multiplex work with mplayer?
/usr/bin/mplayer -identify -v -dvbin timeout=10 dvb://"TELEVISION CHANNEL"

I added some delay for demod to wait lock. Could you try if this helps?
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015_delay/

regards
Antti
--