Re: Afatech AF9013 DVB-T not working with mplayer radio streams

Antti Palosaari wrote:
> On 06/26/2009 11:07 AM, Jelle de Jong wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Because i now use a new kernel and new mplayer versions I did some
>> testing again on one of my long standing issues.
>>
>> My Afatech AF9015 DVB-T USB2.0 stick does not work with mplayer, other
>> em28xx devices do work with mplayer.
>>
>> Would somebody be willing to do some tests and see if mplayers works on
>> your devices?
>>
>> Debian 2.6.30-1
>>
>> /usr/bin/mplayer -identify -v -dvbin timeout=10 dvb://"3FM(Digitenne)"
>>
>> See the attachments for full details.
>
> For me, this works. I tested this with MT2060 tuner device, as you have
> also. If I remember correctly it worked for you also when channel is
> selected by using tzap. I don't know what mplayer does differently.
>
> Do the television channels in that same multiplex work with mplayer?
> /usr/bin/mplayer -identify -v -dvbin timeout=10 dvb://"TELEVISION CHANNEL"
>
> I added some delay for demod to wait lock. Could you try if this helps?
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015_delay/
>
> regards
> Antti

Hi Antti,

I will get back to this next week, its a lot of work for me to compile
the drivers but I will see if i can get it running. (a pre-compiled
driver and some insmod for the 686 2.9.30 kernel would be an fast track
option if you want to test it a.s.a.p.)

Thanks in advance,

Jelle de Jong