Re: Afatech AF9013 DVB-T not working with mplayer radio streams

Antti Palosaari wrote:
> Hei Devin and Jelle,
>
> On 07/11/2009 12:12 AM, Antti Palosaari wrote:
>>> I'm not the maintainer for this demod, so I'm not the best person to
>>> make such a fix. I spent four hours and debugged the issue as a favor
>>> to Jelle de Jong since he loaned me some hardware a couple of months
>>> ago. I guess I can make the fix, but it's just going to take away
>>> from time better spent on things I am more qualified to work on.
>>>
>>> Devin
>> I will fix that just right now. I think I will change demodulator from
>> "return error invalid value" to "force detect transmission parameters
>> automatically" in case of broken parameters given.
>
> It is fixed now as I see best way.
>
> For reason or other my MPlayer didn't give garbage and I never seen any
> of those debugs added. I added just similar channels.conf line as Jelle
> but changed freq and PIDs used here. Maybe garbage fields are filled "0"
> which corresponds AUTO.
> Anyhow, here it is. Could you test?
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9013/
>
> regards
> Antti

I tried to test it but it did not work, i tried to get some more
information with printk i am sure but not much luck there. Al test where
done on the test system, you can login and see for yourself.

Best regards,

Jelle

cd
hg clone http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9013/
cd af9013/
make -j3
sudo make install
sudo make unload
sudo modprobe dvb_usb_af9015
mplayer -nolirc -nojoystick -dvbin card=1 -dvbin timeout=10
dvb://"3FM(Digitenne)"
# did not work