Re: ide0 fails to get IRQ 2.6.8-18 inside aranym

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007, Kolbjørn Barmen wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
Perhaps this is a good time to switch to Debian? Or set up a debian chroot
where you can easily build linux images?

Or perhaps it's a good time to finally start including the config in
/proc/config.gz? :)

The config is always available in the Debian binary package, which can be
manipulated using ar:

Yes, I'm quite aware, but still - when you manipulate the config yourself
outside the packages, I think it's good to know where to be certain to
find the config of the running kernel - especially since I have multiple
configs for different machines.

Typically when I buil new kernels I do

"ssh <target> zcat /proc/config.gz > .config ; make68k oldconfig ; make68k"

(alias make68k="make ARCH=m68k CROSS_COMPILE=m68k-unknown-linux-gnu-")

-- kolla
-