Re: PROBLEM: Changing speed on ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th trackpoint causes "failed to enable mouse"

Greg, Please check my last e-mail.

My patch will enable the synaptic trackpoint features like scroll mode
with middle button and trackpoint stick.

Even there is a firmware issue that it can not be set speed on sysfs.
But it is not driver issue.
We can NOT to make wrong code than facing the real issue.

Regards,
Aaron