Re: PROBLEM: Changing speed on ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th trackpoint causes "failed to enable mouse"

I believe it should be a firmware issue on trackpoint.

There are several ways to set the speed & sensitivity:
1, udev hwdb/rules;
2, xorg conf;
3, GUI;

It seems users are rarely to use sysfs directly, so the bug is still there.

Regards,
Aaron