Re: PROBLEM: Changing speed on ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th trackpoint causes "failed to enable mouse"

Sorry, I don't know anything about the firmware software.
So you can NOT expect me to fix the firmware issue.

I have helped answer all the question I can.
I don't know why you blame me like this.

Regards,
Aaron