Re: TerraTec Cinergy C DVB-C / Twinhan AD-CP400 (VP-2040) & mantis driver

Maybe I should try with Manu's jusst.de version, if it works for me now
Better exclude the driver differences away.
I don't have a CAM module and I haven't tested with two equal cards.

Our problems seem to be similar though.

Marko