Re: TerraTec Cinergy C DVB-C / Twinhan AD-CP400 (VP-2040) & mantis driver

Marko Ristola wrote:
> Mika Båtsman kirjoitti:
>> Hi,
>> I also tried your patch because I've had freezes since I got these
>> cards. Unfortunately it didn't help me. Got a whooping 5min uptime
>> before it all went wrong again. I have 2x Cinergy C + 2.6.24-19 + vdr
>> 1.6.
>>
> Do you have a heat problem? Have you checked your motherboard sensors?
> Have you checked that your memory is okay? Air flows easilly?

Memory was the first thing I suspected but memtest went through 10+
times without a fail. Heat shouldn't be a problem either. There's a big
efficient, noisy fan in the back of the case.

The machine works fine when dvb is watched with dvbyell
http://www.dvbyell.org/ which has cards set to fixed frequency ie. card1
-> 152Mhz and card2 -> 290Mhz. At least for me the problem occurs only
with apps like mythtv and vdr which change the frequency of the tuner.

-Mika