Re: TerraTec Cinergy C DVB-C / Twinhan AD-CP400 (VP-2040) & mantis driver

Mika Båtsman kirjoitti:
> Hi,
> I also tried your patch because I've had freezes since I got these
> cards. Unfortunately it didn't help me. Got a whooping 5min uptime
> before it all went wrong again. I have 2x Cinergy C + 2.6.24-19 + vdr
> 1.6.

Do you have a heat problem? Have you checked your motherboard sensors?
Have you checked that your memory is okay? Air flows easilly?
> I did:
> hg clone http://jusst.de/hg/mantis
> replaced mantis_dma.c with the one you attached, renamed
> MANTIS_GPIF_RDWRN -> MANTIS_GPIF_HIFRDWRN
> make && make install && reboot
>
> Am I missing something? It seemed to compile and install fine.
>
> You said that the mantis_dma.c in jusst.de mantis head is not the
> latest version. Where can it be found then?
I have my own driver version which I have given for Finnish people for
easy installation with remote control support for Twinhan 2033.
(Personally I'm not pleased with the card: now after some years of
development the card works well enough for me finally).

So the most important feature of my driver for Finnish people has been
the easy compile and install and that the driver ("release") is tested
for Twinhan 2033.
Secondly I have given for some Finnish people the Twinhan 2033 remote
control support included.
Maybe somebody from Finland would be interested with the DMA transfer
fixes, if they have unsolved quality problems. That's a fact that those
tweaks helped me although the root cause is a bit uncertain. Other
features of my driver version like suspend/resume aren't very important.

Regards,
Marko Ristola